Target Solar has successfully proven its capability in offering technical services and business solution for commercial solar power plants. We manage all aspects of engineering, procurement, installation, testing & commissioning of Solar PV System and work with our clients to ensure we understand their needs and design innovative solutions whilst ensuring compliance with Australian standards.
Reasons to partner with Target Solar for commercial solar energy solutions.
- We provide services that offers No-obligation and free case analysis for commercial solar energy system by analysing client’s finance and electricity bills. This practice allows us to estimate and recommend the required solar system sizing.
- The technical team at Target solar persistently perform product research to provide superior and long-term value for money products to the customers. In a commercial solar PV system, it is very vital to make a good quality selection of the solar panels and the solar inverter.
- We are highly experienced in varied kind of installations from simple to complex, from 10 kW – 500 kW in various industries.
- Target Solar has experienced in-house consultants from various fields such as engineering, architecture, business and finance, renewable energy and law. We hold electrical contractor’s license which allow us to perform solar related electrical work across the Australia. We have qualified and licensed electrician performing installation works for Solar PV system.
- We advocate high quality support even after the installation is completed, we provide information and educate clients about every aspect of a solar system, from the selection criteria to installation and finally post installation maintenance.